Sunday, March 10, 2013

"Mommy, can I play wif him?"

At this point in my life, I think few things could thrill me more than watching my kids enjoy each other. Over the past few weeks, they have really become great friends! They love to play together, and Allie is just such a sweet, encouraging big sister (and a great look-out for things going into his little mouth). I love watching their friendship grow!

The other night, after bath time, Wyatt was just SO wiggly that Adam and I gave up on trying to put his jammie's on. We just let him play in his diaper for awhile. A rarity at our house! :) Allie wanted in on the fun, too.


She "read" him some books.


My poor boy totally looks like he's not wearing anything, haha!


Probably the most true-to-life shot I took that evening. Her climbing all over him,  and him happily playing along, just glad to have his big sister giving him attention.



From the time they wake up in the morning, they're each other's little buddy.




It just blesses me so much to see the ways she takes care of him!


I mean, really. Get out the tissues.




Allie begs all the time to play in Wyatt's bed with him. Hey, if it keeps both of my kids contained
AND happy, I'm all for it!

No comments: