Friday, April 27, 2012

My {Instagram} Week

Until I can get back to accurately posting my Project 52 photos, Instagram will have to do...

Blake came over last weekend
and took some *amazing* photos of our
family of 4! (I'll post them soon.)


Sweet Wyatt is starting to get on a bit of a schedule.
Morning naps have been the most successful part.


The little man after keeping mama up
for 4 hours straight the night before...


Favorite. Allie holding his hand while watching
cartoons. I can't wait to frame this one.


Brother sister play time!


Our first venture out of the house: a walk around
the block. So fun!


Allie always makes sure Wyatt has a stuffed
animal near by. I can't tell yet whether he loves
or hates this, but I'm sure we'll find out soon.


Last night: Daddy/Daughter reading time
before bed. Allie can't get enough of Eric Carle's
The Very Hungry Caterpillar these days.


So, that is a (rather peaceful) look at our 2nd week as a family of 4. I promise
it was a LOT more chaotic than it looks! :)

No comments: