Friday, January 13, 2012

{Project 52:2}

Joining up again with Paint The Moon for the 'Let's Do 52' project.

This week's theme choices were "responsibility" or "open". I guess I went with responsibility.

This week has been a little crazy. Sick toddler for a few days, then sick mama for a few days, and I'm sure my poor hubby is about to come apart at the seams from all he has done bending over backwards to take care of his girls. As sick as I've been, and as sick as my poor girl was, I am so thankful she is {for now} my #1 responsibility. (I apologize for the blurry iPhone photo. I really do want to use this challenge as a way to learn more about photography and get better week by week. This just wasn't the week to push myself.)




{theme : responsibility}

We are both finally feeling a little better today, thank goodness.
This is one of my favorite things to do with the iPhone's front-facing camera:
take "silly face pictures" with my girl. We have so much fun copying each
other's goofy faces! I mean, it's also my responsibility to teach her
to have fun, right? 

No comments: