Frequently Asked Questions
**Due to ever changing paper and fabric prints, I cannot guarantee that
all designs exactly as they appear online will be available for order**
- What is your turn-around time? - You can always find updated turn-around times in my Etsy shop announcements. Generally, about 10 days (after payment and specifications are received) before shipping.
- Can you monogram something I already own (i.e. bag, pillowcase, etc.)? - It depends on the item. The monogrammed area has to be able to lay flat in my machine, so some items cannot do this. Contact me, and I’ll be glad to see what we can work out.
- Should I purchase directly from this site, or through Etsy? - Etsy is an online marketplace full of creative, handmade items. It is just one place to buy Freckled Pink goodies. You are welcome to shop from either Etsy or direct from me. Just contact me.
- Can you ship this to a friend/relative as a gift? - Yes, I’d be delighted to send your order as a gift! (Additional fees will apply if you request gift-wrap.) Be sure to specify that it is a gift, and the address to which it should be shipped. I will even include a note if you like.
- Do you offer expedited shipping? - Contact me if you need expedited shipping, and we will work together to make sure your order arrives by the specified date.
- Do you sell wholesale? - Yes. Prices and policies vary dependent upon the item, so contact me if you’re interested!
- How do you ship your items? - Items are shipped either by Priority Mail or First Class. All shipping prices include Delivery Confirmation. Items are tied with coordinating ribbons, and packaged in clear cellophane to avoid any damage during shipping, and to make gift giving even easier for you!
*I do not accept checks from first time customers. PayPal or cash only.*
- I only accept PayPal payments for online transactions at this time. Payments must be received NO LATER THAN ONE WEEK after the purchase is made. If no payment is received one week post purchase, the order will be cancelled.
- Custom orders are never designed or created until payment is received and cleared in PayPal.
- I use PayPal shipping. This means that I ALWAYS ship to the address associated with your PayPal account unless otherwise instructed.
- Delivery Confirmation (a tracking number) is included in shipping costs, so that you have the ability to track your package from my door to yours.
- Packages are NOT insured. If you would like insurance, please let me know.
- I do not offer any returns, refunds or exchanges on personalized items.
- If an item is not personalized and does not meet your expectations, please let me know and I will negotiate a return or exchange to be sure you are 100% delighted with your purchase.