Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Great Outdoors

So, Spring is here!!!

Allie has decided that she *loves* being outside. Front yard, back yard, morning, afternoon, evening, it matters not. She just wants to go outside all the time! It's been nice enough this week that I've been able to leave the back door open and let her wander in and out while I work in the kitchen or at the table. She has enjoyed this so much - and so have I! (Being a self-proclaimed "inside girl", this came as a surprise to me.)

Allie Joy loving her back yard freedom.

(Sorry this one is out of place, but she SO enjoyed spending the afternoon
outside with some friends a few Sundays ago...& of course, her uncle B.)
Beautiful girl playing on the porch.

My little observer. She loves finding little twigs, sticks, and rocks in the yard.
My view, sitting outside with Allie to watch Dada mow the lawn.

I love this. I am so glad I finally caught it on camera. She stands like this, in
this adorable "girlish" pose, all the time! No idea where she picked it up,
but I think it's stinkin' adorable. 

Waving to Dada as he mowed the lawn. She was stoked to be outside watching!
Dada & Allie waving to one another from across the yard. I love how much
they love each other.

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Tori, this is so precious. I'm so glad you share these moments with us. I love you... mom

Bon&Bud said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!

Jessica said...

She is just precious!!! Love her little girly stance <3