Friday, March 26, 2010

The Next Step


I don't know what to do with myself! Adam just finished putting Allie to bed in her crib for the first time! (Yes, she is older than I anticipated she would be for her first night in her crib, but we've finally made it.) I have not been outside my bedroom past 8:30 p.m. since the night we brought Allie home from the hospital. For the most part, I've followed her to sleep within an hour of her bedtime. It sounds funny to say I feel liberated to be up typing this at 9:30, but I do!

We bought Allie a fun, new swing for the back yard. She is still so tiny at around 9 lbs, so we had to put a big fluffy blanket in the swing to help support her. Though she seemed a bit confused, she enjoyed her first time playing in the backyard today. (Pictures later, I haven't had a chance to upload them from the camera yet.)


This weekend will be full and fun as we celebrate Adam's first birthday as a daddy!

No comments: