Tuesday, December 22, 2009

While I'm Waiting on Baby Allie...

Still no baby around here! I guess that's to be expected since her due date is still a week and a half away! I'm slightly impatient, though. We're so ready to meet her!

Anyway, here are a few things I've been working on while waiting on this little one. Some are orders I completed before my shop closed in November, and others are gifts or just for fun! Merry Christmas week, everyone!

A 'Swirl Applique Burpie' for my little Allie.

Coordinating Burp Cloth Set

Pink Satin Ruffled Onesie

Cute ruffles hiding on the other side!

Initial Applique with Name on the Ruffled Onesie


1 comment:

mabel said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lucy

http://maternitymotherhood.net