Saturday, March 21, 2009

One Look Challenge

A couple of weeks ago, we learned about the 'One Look Challenge' in a weekend church service.

Our church is relaunching as we move into our amazing new facility on Keller Parkway, and the One Look Challenge is a big part of the relaunch.

Take a few minutes to visit the site! It's filled with wonderful testimonies of the ways Jesus has worked miracles and changed lives of His children!


What a blessing it is to be a part of a church family that doesn't forget what the Lord has brought us all out of, and how He has rescued us from ourselves! These stories of healed marriages, new purpose in Christ, and emotional healing are what pushes me forward with a deep desire to share my own testimony with those I meet - in hopes that they might see even a glimpse of who my great God is to me!

No comments: