Sunday, April 5, 2009

Time Flies!

Time has flown so fast in 2009! I am grateful to say I've been so busy with orders that I've neglected my poor blog once again.

Here are a few things I've been working on lately...

Cute little girly bloomers!

'Baby Sleeping' / Initial Applique Door Hangers


Initial Monogram 16 oz. Travel Mug

God has opened doors for me to do lots of fun, new projects this year, and I'm so excited about every one of them!

I also work part-time teaching sewing lessons (alongside my precious grandmother) to young girls. They make a garment in the Fall, then another in Spring. Tomorrow is our annual Spring Fashion Show in which the girls model their latest creations. So fun! I will try to post a few pictures if I can.

Have a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Amy G said...

Those bloomers are so cute! I love your blog. I bet it is hard to keep up all the websites, but you do great work! I added you to my blogs that I read.