Monday, February 6, 2012

Freckled Pink Lately

So, I took a few weeks off to spend the holidays with my family without having to worry about last-minute sewing deadlines. {It was blissful.} Since we moved, I no longer have a dedicated craft room. All of my crafting supplies have taken up residence in our giant master closet {for which I'm very grateful}. All that to say, when I'm sewing these days, I kind of take over the dining room with all of my threads, baby bodysuits, fabric scraps, and noisy sewing machine. It was nice to have a clean dining room for a few weeks!

Anyway, I recently re-opened my shop for the next few weeks, until I take off for the arrival of Baby Boy. Here are a few things I've been working on.


This sweet little pair of sister shirts was a gift for a good friend
of mine who welcomed her 2nd little girl into the world last weekend.
This is my favorite part of being able to monogram little goodies:
I get to give super fun gifts like this to friends!



I also made a Minky Blankie for this new little one. {I don't do these much anymore, as they're
pretty time consuming.} The awesome paisley print fabric came from Hobby Lobby.


The last part of the gift was this matching onesie and burp cloth combo. 
I just purchased this design recently, and I was so excited to try out the "shabby" or "raggy"
look! I love the little spring time tree!



Don't worry...there are plenty of boy designs on the way. I am starting to work on 
some fun goodies for our little guy, who will make his appearance in around 10 weeks!

2 comments:

Bon&Bud said...

10 weeks!!!!! WOW... he will be here before you know it! Do you have a name yet?

McLain Padilla said...

These are all adorable!!!