Monday, January 2, 2012

{Project 52:1}

Happy New Year!

2011 was a very full year for our little family, and I can't wait to see all that 2012 will bring - especially welcoming our precious baby boy to the world in April!

I am joining up with Paint The Moon for the 'Lets Do 52' Project this year. (I first read about it on this fabulous new blog I've discovered: StyleBerryBlog.) I've tried doing the "photo-a-day" thing, and I simply can't keep up. I figure this plan, one picture each week, is a little more within my reach. Each week, on the Paint The Moon blog, they'll announce 2 optional themes for the photo that week. You can either use one of their themes or upload a favorite pic of your choice. (On the PTM blog, it says you can upload your images to Flickr, to their Facebook page, etc. I'll probably just post them here, and maybe create a Facebook album for them. Who knows.)

I'm not going to be a stickler for posting it on a specific day each week, so just watch for it when you see it!

...


{theme: sharing}

I snapped this last weekend when my sweet Memaw (84 years old) 
came over for my precious little Allie's 2nd birthday party.
I love everything about it.

No comments: