Thursday, December 1, 2011

What will I do with a BOY?!

Well...this is probably old news by now (because I'm such a stellar, and on-top-of-things blogger), but we went to the doctor on Monday, November 28th, and found out we will be having a BABY BOY!!!

We are overjoyed to be adding a little guy to our family! I admit, I am pretty intimidated at the idea. I mean, I can do princesses, tea parties, and hair bows all day long, but I have no idea what do with a boy! Cars? Super heroes? I don't really know where to begin!

Everyone keeps telling me it will be so much easier than the drama of a little girl, but I'm not so sure. All I know at this point, is that I can't wait to meet him! Only 16 weeks to go...guess we should find him some furniture or something?


1 comment:

Bon&Bud said...

Not that I know what it is like to have a girl but I love having a boy!!! You will find one thing though.... the clothes are not as cute and there are ALWAYS more girl clothes then boys. Target has like two isles of girls shoes and only one half isle of boys shoes... NOT FAIR! You will do just fine! Do yall have a name?