Tuesday, July 26, 2011

This and That

It's time for my second installment of "This & That Tuesdays". Here's what's floating around in my little brain today...

Besides the fact that I am typing this on my brand stinkin' new MacBook Pro {which just arrived about 2 hours ago}, not much is new in my world. Pretty excited about the computer, though. The keyboard on this thing is nearly completely silent. It's amazing. Like there are pillows under each individual key. Seriously. It's amazing. I'm so grateful.

...

I guess I'll continue my 'Bachelorette' commentary from last week. So it's down to Ben or J.P. for the final 'final rose'. I like them both, and I hope whoever "wins", that the relationship is successful and healthy. However, may I just state how *lame* it was that they brought Ryan back last night? I mean, I love that the producers have him act like he just up and flew himself all the way to Fiji just to talk to Ashley. So. Lame. Then, she let him hang out for nearly a week before telling him she {still} wasn't interested in him. As annoying as the situation was, I admit, I felt sorry for him in that pitiful moment.

It will be interesting to see what comes out in the "men tell all" special this weekend. Can't wait to hear what gems ol' Bentley has waiting for us...

...

{Seriously. This keyboard is amazing. Let me just reiterate that.}
...

Being a huge tech nerd, I am unreasonably excited about starting fresh with this new computer. I can't wait to transfer over my recent photos, documents, work stuff, etc., and get it all organized. Organizing is one of my favorite things to do!

...

Somehow, in my love of organization, my sewing room is in complete shambles. This is true, probably....oh...95% of the time. {That was embarrassing to say out loud.} I'd love to blame it on my sweet girl. She loves to pull the drawers completely out of my fabric storage dresser. She has "reorganized" {completely destroyed any semblance or order in} all of my fabrics over the past few months. Before she became so mobile and inquisitive, I had all of my fabrics organized by color, yardage, etc.. Not anymore. I did just invest in a few of these fabric organizers, though, and can't wait to start using them!!

...

Lastly, I started reading a {wonderful} new book this weekend: One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp. I couldn't find it locally, so I actually downloaded it on my iPhone {through the iBooks app} for only $2.99! It is challenging me in ways I could never have imagined. I'll be writing more on this soon...

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: