Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Memorial Day Weekend

Adam doesn't get many days off of work, so when he does, we think it's a pretty big deal. We celebrated the holiday weekend (which I realize, was 3 weeks ago now) with food and friends...and fire, actually, but that story is for another day.

Sunday afternoon, we met a big group of friends for dinner at Joe T. Garcia's - our favorite spot. I'm pretty sure it's "our" favorite spot, at least. It has been my favorite for as long as I can remember, and I hope that after being with me for 7 years, Adam has adopted it as his as well. There were 3 little toddling girls at dinner. One fell asleep in her high chair, one wanted to walk around throughout the meal, and our little Allie did a good job of sitting in her high-chair and eating her tasty (and oh-so-healthy) cheese nacho. I was only able to get a couple of good shots of Eisley and Allie after dinner. Lily was a little more interested in roaming.


Monday morning, Allie and I went to the grocery store to pick up some things for dinner at the McCarthy's. I do what I can to keep her entertained in the shopping cart...


After a restful day at home, we got ready for our mini pool party. (Adam picked up a little plastic pool for the girls to play in at Wally World, and they LOVED it!) I was *finally* able to pull Allie Joy's hair into a tiny little pony-tail, and she thought it was pretty funny. Love this shot of her little pony-tail and her sweet smile in the mirror.


Allie and Eisley had fun splashing around in the little pool, and even splashed some water on one another.

No comments: