Baby girl,...ahem...toddler, you are 18 months old today! I can't believe you're so big!
Over the past month, and especially the past couple of weeks, you have started trying to mimic more word sounds. One of your most often used words is "bubbles", which you use to refer to just about anything with circles on it. You is a great little retriever, and love to go get things for me and Adam. Another new word you love to say all the time is "whoa" or "wow". You always say these with great enthusiasm, and it's just stinking adorable.
- Headphones. We bought you some headphones to use on the plane for our recent trip to Boston, MA. You love headphones! You will sit for 30-40 minutes watching a movie when you have your headphones on! Amazing!
- Imagination Movers. Allie, you love all music, and tv sing-alongs, but especially the Imagination Movers these days. We wouldn't have lasted on our 4-hour plane rides to and from Boston without these guys.
- Strawberries. You love them as much as I do!
- Blanket. Nothing new here.
- Pony Tails. If I ask if you want a pony-tail, you usually gasp in excitement and show me the back of your head.
- Daddy. You can't get enough of your sweet daddy. (Not that I blame you.) On our trip, since daddy was always with us, you chose him to hold you about 99.9% of the time. You wanted him to put you to bed, to play with you, to feed you, you name it. It breaks this mama's heart a little, but I love seeing the way you reach for him and love him with all of your little heart. He is your ultimate favorite thing as an 18-month-old.
People continue to tell us that you are one of the most expressive babies they've ever seen. You have such a variety of adorable facial expressions, and don't hesitate to use them. You are mastering
I love watching you grow. You are strong, observant, loving, and you are learning so many new things every day! God has great plans for your future, and your daddy and I are so excited to see them unfold.