Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Quints!

So, it's March. March! When did that happen?! Ok, it happened today, so it's not like it's already Spring Break or anything. I can't believe I haven't blogged in this long! Let's start the updates with a super fun order I had the privilege of putting together for the Jones Family last October...

Last October, I had the pleasure of making some custom shirts for the adorable "six pack" from 'Quints By Surprise'! (I know what you're thinking, "six pack" and "quints" don't exactly add up. The adorable quints have a beautiful big sis, Eliot!) It was such a pleasure to work with Casey, the sweet mama of these beautiful kiddos, on this order.

I was able to design some simple, classic monogrammed shirts for these little beauties to have their family photos made in. Such a fun order, and the pictures turned out so cute!


Miss Eliot, the beautiful big sister!



The beautiful Jones family, with the girls all dressed in their
Freckled Pink shirts!


Are they cute, or what?!

I can't wait for their show to return to TLC later this year! They are a precious family who are a blessing to many. They consistently talk about and demonstrate their trust in God, and their desire to live for and honor Him in all they do. New favorite show? I think so!

These cutie-pie little shirts are now available in my Etsy shop! :)

No comments: