Friday, May 14, 2010

Nana Meets Allie

About 2 weeks ago, my Nana finally got to make the trip to Texas to meet Allie Joy. She lives in Orlando, Florida, and wanted to wait until it was warm enough for her Florida blood. :)

It was so fun to get to see her first reactions to Allie, and to see how quickly she fell in love. Though the trip was short, we so enjoyed our time together! It was the weekend before Mother's Day, so we arranged for BOTH of my grandmas, my mom & dad, Blake, and my aunt Suzi to all go to lunch together to celebrate an early Mother's Day. Nana & Memaw didn't know my mom and I had taken Allie to have her picture made the week before. We dressed her up in a dress that my Memaw made for me when I was born, and did our best to pose her just like the pictures of me in the dress near the same age. We had them printed and framed, and gave them as Mother's Day gifts! So fun!





As you can see, we had a great time! So thankful for my family!

No comments: