Thursday, December 10, 2009

24

So I missed a day again. Oops!

24 days until Allie's due date! Yesterday (25 days), was a super-busy day of fun stuff. I spent the morning at Hayley's baking and decorating cute Christmas cookies. (Ok, ok, we ate a few, too.)

After almost 4 hours, we'd each completed around 10 cookies. It might not sound like much, but we worked hard on those cute cookies! After our morning of baking, Hayley was gracious enough to come with me to Target to stock up on everything left on my list for baby Allie. It's so nice to have sweet friends who impart their "motherly wisdom" to me in things I have no idea about!

I got home a little before 4:00, and I can't remember the last time I was that tired. My feet were a little swollen, so I was glad to prop them up for most of the evening. Adam built a beautiful fire in the fireplace, and we watched some TV by the light of the Christmas tree and fireplace. We even cooked hot dogs in the fire and ate them for dinner! So fun!

1 comment:

Amy G said...

I love that you are updating this with each day. I don't remember much from this time in my pregnancy, so it is a great idea so you will remember.

Random question, what kind of sewing/monogramming machine do you have?

When you start doing the sewing classes again, I might have to take one. It just looks like so much fun, it would be a good side hobby for me.