Saturday, December 12, 2009

22

The past couple of days have been pretty busy! We went to see Shane & Shane in concert with some friends Thursday night in Keller. It was a great show! I was pretty tired afterward, but the music and fellowship was well worth it.

Friday was filled with lots of sewing, as I worked on my last order of the year. I have a little more to do, but it's a fun project, so I don't mind it! If I weren't pregnant, I'd be busying myself with lots of other deadlines, and adding in creative gifts for family and friends. Maybe next year!

Tonight was, most likely, our last regular church service at Milestone for awhile. Next weekend, we have special Christmas services. The following weekend, there is no service because everyone is taking some time off for Christmas, and then just a few short days later is little Allie's due date! I will miss being in church while we're home adjusting to life as a family of 3 for a few weeks, but it will be worth it. I also heard that they're about to begin video podcasts of our services, so that will be a huge blessing!

This morning, I awoke feeling VERY dizzy. The dizziness hung around until after lunchtime, so I pretty much spent the entire day on the couch. Adam and I played video games together, wrapped Christmas gifts, and were just plain lazy. It was blissful (aside from the dizziness). Now, here it is 11:09 p.m., and I'm wide awake after a day of rest....

In the morning, a milestone: 37 weeks! Full term! God is SO good!


1 comment:

Hayley McCarthy said...

Have you heard the Bethany Dillon song where he sings with her? They sound really good together (of course!)