Monday, December 14, 2009

20

TWENTY! Twenty days! (Please be less than 20 days, Allie!)

Yesterday, we went with Memaw to the annual 'Christmas at Birchman' production. It's a fun little tradition we have with her, and she always enjoys it so much. It is getting more and more difficult for me to sit for long periods of time like that. This baby girl stays busy and active! I'm pretty sure she's convinced that she's going to be able to exit out of my ribs, but she's going to have to find another way out!

I've got almost all of my Christmas shopping done. I haven't yet decided if that's a good or bad thing, though. Part of me wants to have everything squared away in case she does arrive before Christmas, and another part of me wants to save up some last-minute things to do to take my mind off of waiting for her to get this show on the road. I guess, in the long run, I'd really rather be prepared just in case.

Tomorrow, I go back to the doctor...praying for some progress!

No comments: