Tuesday, January 27, 2009

25 Random Things

I was tagged by K. Hart to write this post of '25 Random Things About Me', so here goes...

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I pretty much hate any and all dance-related shows on TV. Not sure why, they just annoy me. (Especially the Number One Dance Crew on MTV.)

2. I really love pink. Just about every shade of pink.

3. My favorite pair of dress pants are some I got for free at a yard sale like 4 years ago. LOVE them.

4. I hate movies with killings and blood and guts, but somehow love most medical TV dramas.

5. My little brother is one of my best friends in the world.

6. I love to get deeply involved in TV's most ridiculous teen dramas.

7. I've seen Amy Grant in concert probably 7 or 8 times.

8. I put deodorant on even if I shower right before bed.

9. Pedicures are the BEST, but I'm not a huge fan of manicures.

10. Psalm 119 is the longest chapter in the whole Bible, and it's my absolute favorite Psalm.

11. I love to watch ice skating competitions on TV purely to see the skaters bust it on the ice...as long as no one really gets hurt.

12. Adam asked me to marry him by monogramming the big question on a pretty pink piece of fabric.

13. I don't eat anything that comes from the water.

14. I hate to empty the dishwasher.

15. I nearly always smell shampoo, lotion, and laundry soap before I buy one.

16. I don't like any coffee drinks at Starbucks. Nope, none. I don't like coffee.

17. I LOVE to watch old Disney movies. Especially when I'm sick and stuck at home. Cinderella is my favorite.

18. I can't wait to have a baby.

19. I once threw up on an airplane...in first class. It was so embarrassing.

20. Favorite food: homemade mashed potatoes. They're my #1 comfort food.

21. I'm kind of a technology nerd. I love new computers, phones, tv's, and gadgets.

22. My Memaw has been one of the most influential people in my whole life, and is still one of my best friends.

23. Once, I saw Jessica Simpson sing the National Anthem on TV for a sporting event. She messed up the words at least 3 times. She said something like, "The rockets' red blare".

24. I got George W. Bush's autograph on a baseball at a Texas Ranger's game when I was in the 6th grade and he was the team owner.

25. Music can transport me back in time. I love to listen to old songs from my childhood or high school years, because they put me right back in those moments. It's totally distracting, especially if a song comes on in a supermarket or restaurant, because I think I just glaze over for a few seconds.

No comments: