Saturday, April 19, 2008

recently...

Recently, our dogs have been extra snuggly. Sometimes Adam turns off his alarm in the mornings just fast enough that I don't wake up. (I may actually be the lightest sleeper in the whole world.) He took these pictures the other morning when he came back into the bedroom to realize the dogs had taken over his side of the bed, and I hadn't even moved! Poor little scout looks trapped.

Recently, a new friend has been hanging out around Memaw's house. She and Carolyn named him Bob, as in "bobtail". He's an adorable, friendly little squirrel without a tail! One of his favorite things to do is to hide food in her potted plants on the porch. It's so fun and entertaining to watch him try and dig them out, even though it has made a mess of a few of her potted plants.


Isn't he cute with his little bunny tail?!

I'm really excited to spend the whole day today with my wonderful husband. We're taking the day to celebrate our first anniversary, since it falls on this coming Monday, and Adam will have to work all day. I can't believe it's been an entire year! I'm sure there will be a lengthy post on that subject in the next few days, though...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: