Thursday, February 28, 2008

thursday thirteen

I got my new Sony-A200 DSLR about a week ago. I have had so much fun (trying to learn how to get good at) taking pictures with it! It's a little more daunting than I'd anticipated, but fun none the less...

13 Pictures taken with my new DSLR....

Dogs & Flowers



Scout


Jack


Jack (now obviously annoyed by
my photography)


One of my roses in my Valentine's Day bouquet
from Adam...isn't it still so beautiful!? Two weeks later!


Jack and his "baby"


Scout...Doesn't it look like he's smiling??


Another Valentine's Day rose...so beautiful!


A dried up hydrangea at the (un)botanical gardens.




Waiting for something exciting to happen outside.


Sweet Jack!


His eyes are so sweet. Scout's are too, they're just barely visible
these days because he has such a long winter coat!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Looks like you're doing great with your camera! Cute pictures!