Sunday, January 20, 2008

it's almost time to....


order my new camera!! I've been saving up since I graduated in early December, and I can't wait to order it!

One of my new year's resolutions for 2008 was/is to save up for, purchase, and learn how to properly, efficiently, and successfully take great pictures with my new digital SLR camera. Hopefully by this time next week, or soon after, I will be busy reading the manual and posting some of my first pictures!

I should be able to complete the one or two more orders I need to fulfill in order to reach my savings goal in the next day or two. I can't wait!

Back for 2008....HIGH/LOW's:

High: We got both of the dogs' annual check-ups completed and it's only the third week of '08!

Low: Scout, our cocker spaniel, has pink eye! Yick!

High: Laying in bed right now, blogging and watching 'Runaway Bride', which I've actually never seen.

Low: I hurt my thumb today. I think I broke a blood vessel. Ouch.

High: Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches. In general.

No comments: