Friday, October 26, 2007

thursday thirteen (one day late)

Yesterday got away from me...so here's this week's Thursday Thirteen.

Thirteen favorite classic (at least to me, they're classic) songs:


  1. At Last - Ella Fitzgerald
  2. How Sweet It Is (to be Loved by You) - James Taylor
  3. The Way You Look Tonight - Steve Tyrell
  4. The Nearness of You - Frank Sinatra (or Nora Jones)
  5. Someone to Watch Over Me - Gershwin
  6. They Can't Take That Away from Me - Frank Sinatra (by Gershwin)
  7. Cheek to Cheek - Frank Sinatra
  8. Baby, It's Cold Outside - Ella Fitzgerald
  9. I Could've Danced All Night - Michael Buble
  10. For Once In My Life - Michael Buble
  11. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Judy Garland
  12. Counting My Blessings - Bing Crosby
  13. Meet Me In St. Louis - Judy Garland

No comments: