Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One Week

One week ago yesterday, we welcomed our perfect little baby boy, Wyatt Thomas. It has been a sleep-deprived whirlwind, but everything is going wonderfully!





7 lbs, 4 oz and 19.25 inches long
Born at 2:49 p.m.









Allie picked out this little blue puppy for Wyatt weeks ago, and couldn't wait to give it to him.
She wouldn't leave the hospital until it was tucked in his bassinet with him.




Yes, we have a blonde baby boy. And I love it. A lot.



Day 2 in the hospital with my boy.



Snuggle Bug.


Coming home as a family of 4!


We are so blessed, and Allie is LOVING her new role as Wyatt's big sister.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Bon&Bud said...

First off, Wyatt is PRECIOUS! And, so is Allie! I love the pictures!

Second off, you put me to shame in how good you look in the hospital! HAHA, I recently got my mom to send me pictures that she had on her camera from when Braxton was born and I am mortified!

Precious family Tori!

Michelle said...

So sweet! Wyatt is adorable!! How fun that he has blonde hair too! :-) I hope y'all are settling in well at home and that he is being a good sleeper and eater for you. :-)

Emma's Mommy and Daddy said...

congrats on your family of four!! he is beautiful! love the blonde hair!

Robo Family said...

Welcome to the world Wyatt! And congratulations on becoming a family of 4!! Everything's going to work out perfect, I promise!