Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Catching Up

So, we've been crazy busy lately. Crazy busy.

Some of hubby's family was in town last week, so we got to spend some time with them. We went to a super cute birthday party for one of Allie's little friends.



Spent a weekend getting all of the newborn things down from their home in the attic. (And I spent a weekend crying at how big our girl has grown since her newborn days.)



Shopped for some more vintage baseball decor for little Wyatt's room, and my gracious, patient husband spent hours hanging it all up.



We also went to dinner with some good friends and took our girls out for ice cream afterward. I am soaking up all of these out-and-about moments, knowing it will soon be more difficult to get out and do as much with a newborn in tow!


4 Weeks until our due date to meet our little guy! Counting down...




2 comments:

Bon&Bud said...

I am glad that I am not the only one that cries about my "baby" growing up ;) Such a precious time! I can not wait to meet/see Mr. Wyatt and would love to see the nursery (post some pictures when you have a chance!)

Michelle said...

4 Weeks!! Wow Tori! You are so close! I'm so excited for y'all! Sounds like you had a fun and wonderful week.

I second the request for nursery pics! Of course, we all know you have loads of spare time to post them! ;-) haha...