Thursday, March 8, 2012

26 Months

Needless to say, I don't keep up with monthly updates on how our big girl is growing and changing these days. I do love going back and looking at all of the little notes I've written about things she's said and done, though. Because of that, I hope to continue these little updates from time to time.


Things you love:
  • "Nakies". Being naked, basically. I hear this is true of lots of kids...
  • Skirts and dresses. Upon putting on just about any skirt or dress, you always smile and tell me, "Mommy, I so pretty!"
  • Painted toe-nails.
  • Stuffed animals. I think you are currently napping with 12 or 13 of them.
  • Chips. {Or as you refer to them, "chups".}
  • Babies. We've gone to the hospital to see a few friends' babies recently, and you get so excited!
  • Your grandparents. You get so excited to see any and all of them.
  • Princesses. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, you name it. You have a tiny Cinderella magnet that you stick on your box fan every night at bedtime so that she can "watch you sleep". 
  • Milk.
  • Chocolate. You LOVE chocolate! {Yay!}
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Talking. ALL the time. You are so entertaining. I basically giggle at every single thing you say. You make my heart so happy!
You wear a size 24 months. (2T's are still a bit big.) You love to wear pink, or anything that has a skirt, ruffles, or pockets.

Your hair is getting long. Past your shoulders now! We still love to give you pig tails, or a little "pebbles" bow right on top. Curlers will make an appearance soon...

You think Daddy is the best thing that ever happened in life. (I think you're right.) All day long, you tell me, "Daddy be home in 2 minutes." So funny.

I can't wait to soak up lots of fun times with you over the next 6 weeks, and then watch you become the best big sister ever!

No comments: