Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This and That

First things first, let's all just note that I picked J.P. to "win" the Bachelorette a few weeks ago! He was the perfect choice, even if Ashley's fame-hungry sister didn't think so.

...

Now that that's over...

I have a new obsession: HGTV. I'm not sure how or why, but for the past 4 years, I thought we didn't have access to this wondrous world of home decor and remodeling. Last week, I discovered channel 229!!! Adam and I have been watching it nearly every time the TV is on. It's kind of ridiculous. It doesn't really help the situation that we're in the middle of cleaning up and making some minor repairs on our house to put it up for sale.



We even nerded out and download the HGTV iPhone app, so we can watch tv episodes on our phones. Lame, I know.

...

I'm really wanting to order some of this "Chalkboard China" today.




Isn't that the cutest stuff you've ever seen?! I wonder if I could make my own with chalkboard paint? Probably wouldn't wash very well... 

It would be cute to do on paper plates for a party, though! Hmm...

...

Well, my little one is protesting nap time yet again, so I'd better see if I can get her to sleep. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: