Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

For the time being, there are two furry babies that are still requiring my attention around here...

Our noisy Jack loves to snuggle up for a nap...even if it's only 9 a.m.!

Poor little Scout got his hair buzzed last week. It was getting so long, and
we knew he was too hot. The poor guy has been shivering all over the place since
he came home from the groomer! He sure does look cute, though :)



Sometimes we have to cover him up because he shivers to the point that his teeth chatter! It's so funny! (Well, unless it's the middle of the night, it's funny.)

4 comments:

Amy G said...

I love the new look of your blog. Is this a free template?

The Looney Kids said...

Ok so cute that he's using a baby blanket to snuggle up with :) and, pretty soon you'll be up in the middle of the night anyway!

Krista Sanders said...

Cute pup! Can't say I have ever heard a dog's teeth chatter!

Tori said...

Haha Kara - I got him that blanket when he was a puppy. It says "My puppy is my baby" on it. He's in for a rude awakening in a few short months!!