Saturday, December 13, 2008

it's the most chaotic time of the year!

Christmas is a little over a week and a half away, and I can barely believe it! I still have more than enough shopping to do to keep me busy, and only 16 more orders to complete before I can get around to all of that shopping. Good thing my order cut-off is tomorrow! I've been swamped!

I did find time over Thanksgiving week to help my sweet husband pick out and decorate our Christmas tree. 'Christmas Tree Day' is one of my favorite days of the year. It is always so full of memories, old and new traditions, and the first Christmas music of the season.

Every year since I was a little girl, as soon as the tree decorating was finished, the whole family would sit under the tree and take a picture. Here's our 2nd annual picture carrying on the tradition...




1 comment:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Iloved your wedding photos! Thanks for sharing them!