Friday, August 15, 2008

Fun Gifts for a Friend!

I had so much fun making this blanket! A good friend of mine is having her first little girl in the next few weeks, so another friend ordered this blanket to give to her. It's even more fun to make things like this when you know who will be receiving them!


Of course, I had to add something to the bundle...this cutesie little appliqued and embroidered onesie for the little one. It was my first attempt at doing an applique with the monogram on top, and I'm pretty proud of how it turned out! I love it.

I've had that fancy pink and green fabric forever, and was so excited to finally find a perfect use for it.

Do you love making your crafts to give as gifts? People are always so excited to get something custom made to suit their personality! Hope everyone has a great weekend watching the Olympics!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sew Gracious said...

L O V E this!!! What a wonderful gift! :-)