Sunday, July 13, 2008

a busy week!

The past week was so full of activity! I have to confess that I've gotten used to having a little bit of "Tori Time" in my days
during my summer vacation, and I haven't had much of that this week. I'm so thankful for all of the business, though!

After starting off the week teaching a fun, new class with Memaw, I whipped up these
fun creations for an adorable little boy's first birthday party. The towels will be given out as
fun party favors for all of the party-goers.


These cards were hanging out in the back of my imagination all week, but I made
myself wait until the above projects were done before I started on these...


This week will be full, too! Thank goodness that even with everything changing around me, I can count on the truth that my Jesus is the same always. Nothing is impossible for Him!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Krista Sanders said...

These are wonderful. You are doing a great job!!