So here's a subject I don't think I've ever addressed online: weight.
I decided at the beginning of the year that I wanted to lose around 15 pounds by my first anniversary (coming up in April). I've changed my diet to include lots more yummy, healthy foods, and it's paying off! I've lost 10 pounds as of today! Yay! Plus, I am enjoying working out SO much more than when I first started!
Anyway...I'm proud of myself, and thankful to my faithful God for motivating me from the inside out.
So...I'm thinking that over my Spring Break, I'll make a couple of new mixes to work-out to. What songs would you put in your work-out mix?
(I have a "mellow" work-out mix and a "cardio" work-out mix now.)
Some of the songs on mine are:
- Halo - Bethany Joy Lenz
- Love Story - Katharine McPhee
- Not Like That - Ashley Tisdale
- Daring Daylight Escape - Caedmon's Call
- We're Young and Beautiful - Carrie Underwood
- Saturdays - Holly Brook
- Over My Head - The Fray
- and a few others by Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, and Maroon 5